This page contains information on the tool development for Reo. For an overview of the tools and installation instructions, take a look at the tools page.
You can access the source code at the ECT open source project web site. The source code is available in a Subversion repository. ECT is developed and published under the terms of the Eclipse Public License.
Hands on ECT
A good way to start implementing extensions to the Reo tools is to take a look at the model. We will maybe add diagrams and Javadoc here later. Here some mini tutorials:
- How to use the Reo model
- How to generate Flash animations
- How to use the extensible automata model
- How to write automata extensions
- How to write code generators
- How to use the Reo/EA libraries in stand-alone applications
You can easily become part of our team by joining one of the following research projects:
Past and currently active developers are (in alphabetical order):